* books
* laptop
* glass full of water and ice (broke)
* box full of remote controls
* cordless phone
All of this was after I'd left her to her room and moved into the living room. She has hit me many time before.
* hitting me because she didn't like something i said
* throw a full wine glasses
* hit me in the mouth in the car last sxsw
* punch me in the stomach
She was coming at my eyes with fingernails trying to claw my eyes out.
She hit me in the face and I could taste blood in my mouth f rom her hits.
I slapped her once and moved her to the couch to the ground t0 try to make her stop. she wouldn't. I have scratches all over my face neck and arms.
She says that she doesn't want bridget that I can have her. She doesn't want 50/50. It's all or nothing. I don't trust her and her temper around my little girl.
She tried to call 911 because she wanted me to leave. I had nowhere to go at 10:00 at night. I had already moved to the living room before she followed me into the room to throw stuff at me and hit me many times.
Why didn't I call 911?
She was the one that was out of control. But she couldn't really hurt me. She said either that she wanted to kill me or that she wanted me to kill her. I wasn't willing to let either happen.
I got attacked by some random guy and she said and did nothing to stop it. this tells me that she truly does not love me and is not some one that i can trust to protect me or look out for me.
Things to do:
* Figure out where to live
* Take Bridget's stuff
* Take my stuff
* Things to buy (thrift stores and craigs list)
* dishes, glasses
* cookware
* couch
* bed
* dining room table and chairs
* washer/dryer (rent)
* Get divorce
* Get full custody of Bridget
* Do we need lawyers?
* Car
* Sell car to get cheaper car
* Auto insurance
* Remove Deidra from insurance policy
* cancel her amex card
* cancel her netspend card
* cancel life insurance policies
* give cheryl and paxton notice of non renewal of lease
** there will probably be a battle about credit card debt.
No comments:
Post a Comment